Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for February.
- Hoyt Leitzke, applied engineering and technology;
- Brooke Brandtjen, art;
- Rashmi Majjigapu, business education;
- Sharan Gill, communication arts;
- Sara Zafar, family and consumer sciences;
- Drew Peterson, fitness education;
- Quantell Booker and Nathan Plumb, mathematics;
- Kenneth Lor, music;
- Kacey McMillan, science;
- Ryan Roubik, social studies; and
- Lindsey Secora, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.