Hamilton High School’s SkillsUSA team earned seven awards Dec. 2 at the district-level competition at Fort Atkinson High School. A total of 12 Hamilton students participated in the event, competing in a wide range of individual contests.
Students who earned medals were:
- Hailey Woolf – gold, advertising design;
- Isaac Kahlscheuer – gold, cabinetmaking;
- Sydney Vande Hei – gold, woodworking display;
- Samuel Farmer – silver, architectural drafting;
- Natalie Knollenberg – silver, photography;
- Abigail Miller – silver, related technical math; and
- Caitlin Neuman – bronze, job skill demonstration – screen printing.
SkillsUSA is an organization for students interested in pursuing careers or expanding their knowledge in skilled trades. In its fourth year as a SkillsUSA chapter, Hamilton’s team is advised by Applied Engineering and Technology teachers Alan Mamerow, Joe Premo, Tom Schlueter, and Chad McLaughlin.