Thirteen Hamilton High School students competed April 27-30 at the DECA International Career Development Conference in Orlando. Two Hamilton students received awards on stage. They are Jason Gahr in the Entrepreneurship Series and Maxwell Unger in the Business Services Marketing Series. Unger qualified for a second round of finals competition and placed in the top ten in his category.
The following students are also recognized for their participation:
- Eric Doese – accounting applications;
- Shiva Senthil – Emerging Leaders Academy;
- Maanya Kashyap – marketing communications;
- James Richter – financial consulting;
- Rashmi Majjigapu – integrated marketing campaign – product;
- Arushi Ranasaria – integrated marketing campaign – product;
- Aayush Iyengar – principles of finance;
- Sophia Detweiler – retail merchandising;
- John Weber – sports and entertainment marketing;
- Peyton Feudner – School-Based Enterprise – retail; and
- Gavin Kuhlenbeck – School-Based Enterprise – retail.
As a chapter, Hamilton was also recognized for having a Gold Certified School-Based Enterprise.