Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March.
- Isaac Kahlscheuer, applied engineering and technology;
- Victoria Favela, art;
- Prathmesh Konda Gopinath, business education;
- Abigail Dowse, communication arts;
- Kevin Phalphouvong, family and consumer sciences;
- Weston Sprinkel, fitness education;
- Oluwatodimu Afolayan, mathematics;
- Quentin Thomas, music;
- India Lock, science;
- Brandon Lucas, social studies; and
- Mia Rogers, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.