Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for February.
- Kristin Weisbrod, applied engineering and technology;
- Antonia Olvera, art;
- Madeline Tharp, business education;
- Suzanne Selestow, communication arts;
- Riley Swope, family and consumer sciences;
- Grant Reek, fitness education; \
- Hannah Pfersch, mathematics;
- Ann Marie Krolczyk, music;
- Ricardo Kane and Amanjot Yadev, science;
- Ethan See, social studies; and
- Brianna Zsakovics, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.