Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November.
- Peyton Boelk, applied engineering and technology;
- James Waldenberger, art;
- Ella Chevalier, business education;
- Augustus Bronson and Michael Campbell, communication arts;
- Emma O’Neill, family and consumer sciences;
- Mia Traverse, fitness education;
- Vincent Polidori, mathematics;
- Emily Sereg, music;
- Lakyn Graves, science;
- Jenna Riesterer, social studies; and
- Isabella Brundage, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.