Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for September.
- Thomas Kreuser, applied engineering and technology;
- Kinnan Lassiter, art;
- Megan Gauthier, business education;
- Eric Doese, communication arts;
- Tess Kreutzmann, family and consumer sciences;
- Ryan Gildemeister, fitness education;
- Lauren Bratzke, mathematics;
- Lesa Povletich, music;
- Emmett Peters, science;
- Jacob Gielow, social studies;
- Rachel Slavic, teaching assistant; and
- Brian Wiedenfeld, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.