Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May.
- Sydney Raymond, applied engineering and technology;
- Isabel Kelly, art;
- Nicholas Gierach, business education;
- Lucas Krzyston and Jessica Mysliwski, communication arts;
- Alyssa Schmucker, family and consumer sciences;
- Michael Maher, fitness education;
- Dylan Melotik, mathematics;
- Tien Mai, music;
- Ariana King, science;
- Gwendolyn Watson, social studies; and
- Rachel Milbrath, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.