Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January.
- Taylor Sohre, applied engineering and technology;
- Madison Wells, art;
- Kien Rea, business education;
- Rachel Klibowitz, communication arts;
- Isabella Schultz and Kayla Sullivan, family and consumer sciences;
- Nicholas Mirasola, fitness education;
- Abby DePue, mathematics;
- Borna Riazi, music;
- Manpreet Yadev, science;
- Destiny Lutzen, social studies; and
- Dayne Lassiter, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.