Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November. They are:
- Ryan Ciolkosz, applied engineering and technology;
- Sarah Ludin, art;
- Emma Woelfel, business education;
- Abigail Farrell and Seth Kehring, communication arts;
- Abigail Meihsner, family and consumer sciences;
- Chloe Miller, fitness education;
- Molly Flynn, mathematics;
- Sarah Sankey, music;
- Erin Passow, science;
- Gitono Rossi, social studies; and
- Molly Hubred, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.