- Mira Guenette, applied engineering and technology;
- Gabrielle Grzona, art;
- Rachel Milbrath, business education;
- Mathieu Ackaouy and Amanjot Yadev, communication arts;
- Vanessa Ignatew, family and consumer sciences;
- Benjamin Cady, fitness education;
- Lindsey Rubelowski, mathematics;
- Salvatore Calatola-Young, music;
- Benjamin Pink and Natasha Swift, science;
- Charles Houghtaling, social studies; and
- Emily Fisher, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.