Monday, Oct. 20 –
- Students are invited to wear red clothing and will receive a pencil, bracelet or sticker.
Tuesday, Oct. 21 –
- Daily theme – “Be on our team, bring a healthy snack”
- Students are invited to wear team apparel and bring a healthy snack.
Wednesday, Oct. 22 –
- Daily theme – “Exercise is no sweat”
- Students are invited to wear sweatshirts and sweatpants.
Thursday, Oct. 23 –
- Daily theme – “Sock it to junk food”
- Students are invited to wear crazy socks.
Lannon Home & School is providing an opportunity for K-5 students to attend four afterschool sessions from 3:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. in the gym conducted by Karate America. The sessions will focus on good choices, healthy habits and respect for each other. A $20 donation to Lannon Home & School is requested. To register or for additional information, please contact Lynda Pesch at (262) 255-6106.