Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May. They are:
- Kaleigh Hall, applied engineering and technology;
- Cory Farrell, social studies;
- Brittany Paa and Taylor Burns, business education;
- Jacob Kemp, communication arts;
- Abigail Purfuerst, art;
- Cassandra Bolz, mathematics;
- Nicholas Beauvais, fitness education;
- Emily Vento, family and consumer sciences;
- Michael Pellechia, world languages;
- Michael Yu, music; and
- Brienne Schaefer, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.