Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for February. They are:
- Joshua Miskowski, applied engineering and technology;
- Bradley Schulz and Kiersten Bauer, social studies;
- Nicholas Ferschl, business education;
- Sean Keller, communication arts;
- Nicole Maggiori, art;
- Kenneth Ivy, mathematics;
- Noah DePue, fitness education;
- Bailee Bobert, family and consumer sciences;
- Hanna Lutynski, world languages;
- Jenna Kalupa, music; and
- Pratheek Reddy, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.