Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for March. They are:
- Michael Anderson, applied engineering and technology;
- Uma Avinash, social studies;
- Lauren Braier, business education;
- Jessica Doyle, communication arts;
- Gabriel Kuenn, art;
- Luke McKeag, mathematics;
- Courtney Meidenbauer, mathematics;
- Elliot Poenitsch, fitness education;
- Sheree Scheufele, family and consumer education;
- Rebecca Voss, world languages;
- Sarah Vowels, music; and
- Amy Walsh, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.