Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for September. They are:
- Callie Andlar, family and consumer education;
- Madeline Jans, social studies;
- Tyler Kaphingst, science;
- Mitchell Keim, communication arts;
- Nicole Klein, fitness education;
- Anisha Kuhl, music;
- Madeline Mueller, art;
- Julie Posh, mathematics;
- Timothy Rebensburg, communication arts;
- Molly Sanders, business education;
- Supriya Talwar, world languages; and
- Ryan Tepp, applied engineering and technology.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.