Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for May. They are:
- Katarina Braun, world languages;
- Michael Fischer, fitness education;
- Arianne Foster, family and consumer education;
- Kimberly Jobke, communication arts;
- Kathryn Klein, social studies;
- Ellen Kudronowicz, music;
- Morgan Reimer, science;
- Jakob Simonsen, business education;
- Kayla Sylvester, mathematics;
- Kathryn Weinand, applied engineering and technology;
- Alex Woodington, communication arts; and
- Phoua Xiong, art.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.