Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for September. They are:
- Michael Alfano, science;
- Steven Apel, applied engineering and technology;
- Alison Bacon, family and consumer education;
- Rowanna Bailey, music;
- Joshua Gratz, mathematics;
- Claire Greeneway, social studies;
- Candace Greupink, art;
- Sara Kamoske, world languages;
- Klyer Kluender and Katherine Rashid, communication arts;
- Alyssa Reetz, fitness education; and
- Ashley Reimer, business education.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.