Seven Hamilton High School art students earned awards in the 2019 Scholastic Art Awards – Wisconsin Regional Competition and Exhibition. Students who earned awards were:
- Madelyn Mascotti – Gold Key for painting, Silver Key for drawing and illustration and Honorable Mention for painting;
- Mariah Behr – Gold Key for photography and Honorable Mention for photography;
- Emily Brochhausen – Silver Key for photography;
- Emily Erickson – Silver Key for photography;
- Kayla Vega– Silver Key for painting;
- Lexi Neels – Honorable Mention for mixed media; and
- Morgan Price – Honorable Mention for photography.
Gold Key art work will advance to national competition. The Wisconsin Scholastic Art Awards program, which features outstanding works by students in grades 7–12, is the regional section of the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards National Program conducted by the Alliance for Young Artists and Writers, Inc.