Summer Opportunities classes will be offered again in the summer of 2021. Most classes will run virtually with live instruction beginning June 21 through July 16, with no classes on July 5. Speed, Strength & Agility, SSI/TMS Promo, Health and Credit Recovery classes will run in-person at Hamilton High School. Class requests can be made starting Monday, March 8. All classes will run free of charge with the expectation that some common household supplies may be needed for the class.
Dates to remember:
- Classes run Monday, June 21 to Friday, July 16 (unless noted otherwise).
- No school Monday, July 5.
- Class listings and information on registration will be emailed to district parents the week of March 8 and will be available on the district website at www.hamilton.k12.wi.us under Programs/Summer School.
- Class requests can be made Monday, March 8 through Friday, March 26.
- Class confirmations can be viewed starting on Monday, April 26.
- Schedule changes will only be accepted through Friday, May 7 based upon availability.
For more information, please call the Summer Opportunities office at (262) 255-3653.
Contact the Summer Opportunities Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.