Class requests can be made starting on March 8
The Scheduling Wizard in Infinite Campus will randomly select students and place them into classes based upon their requests and class capacity. Class requests can be made and prioritized by using the procedures listed below.
STEP ONE: Parents who have not set up an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account must first enroll their child into the Summer Opportunities program. To start the process, go to the district website under ENROLLING / ENROLLING YOUR CHILD and click on the ONLINE SCHOOL REGISTRATION link. The verification of residency and date of birth does not need to be completed if only enrolling your child into the Summer Opportunities program. If you have questions or need assistance, contact the Summer Opportunities Office at (262)255-3653. If you have already set up your Parent Portal account, proceed to STEP THREE.
STEP TWO: After the ONLINE SCHOOL REGISTRATION process has been completed and approved, you will receive an enrollment confirmation email which will include instructions on how to set up your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. Your parent portal account will allow you to verify contact information, request summer school classes, pay fees, view teachers and schedules. (There will not be any class fees for the 2021 Summer Opportunities program).
- STEP ONE and STEP TWO will only need to be completed the first year. Retain your username and password for future use.
- You will have access to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account at any time by going to the district website under RESOURCES / INFINITE CAMPUS STUDENT/PARENT PORTAL / CAMPUS PARENT.
STEP THREE: Login to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account (directions shown above), select MORE and COURSE REGISTRATION. On the right-hand side, select the student you are choosing classes for. Choose the enrollment you are registering for.
- Parents who are not able to login to their Infinite Campus Parent Portal account should send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP FOUR: Request your child’s class(es). Choose Add Course, type in either the course name or the course number in the search bar. SELECT the option you requested and choose Add Request at the bottom of the page. Click Back to make additional selections. Choose Add Alternate to pick alternate classes
Repeat this process for each class request. You may select up to 3 priority class requests and 3 alternate class requests. Select the alternate classes in order of preference. Students will be placed in their alternate class(es) only in the event the priority class request(s) has reached its capacity. The more class options you provide, the more likely your child will have a full schedule.
- Click the Back button two times to review your selections. See this example of a complete request.
- After requesting your class choices, you are finished. There is NOT a submit button. Your requests will automatically save in Infinite Campus.
- Be sure to select the appropriate grade level. Class requests should be based upon the grade your child is currently in during the 2020-21 school year. If the wrong grade level is selected, your child will be manually removed from this class and put into the appropriate class if it is available.
- If you request a class that is offered more than one hour, your child will have the opportunity to be placed into any hour the class is offered.
- If you do not want your child to have a class scheduled for a particular hour(s), type in NO CLASS and select the hour(s) you do not want a class scheduled.
- Class requests and changes can be made at any time starting March 8 through March 26 by logging into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- After March 26, schedule changes will only be honored if space allows by contacting the Summer Opportunities Office at (262)255-3653. Deadline for changes is May 7.
|View class schedules starting on April 26|
|View class schedule. Login to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, choose DOCUMENTS on the left side, then choose the student in the right-hand corner.|
|There will not be any class fees for the 2021 Summer Opportunities program.|