Students registering after March 29 will be manually placed into classes based upon availability.
STEP ONE: Parents who have not set up an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account must first enroll their child into the Summer Opportunities program. To start the process, go to the district website under ENROLLING / ENROLLING YOUR CHILD and click on the ONLINE SCHOOL REGISTRATION link. The verification of residency and date of birth does not need to be completed if only enrolling your child into the Summer Opportunities program. If you have questions or need assistance, contact the Summer Opportunities Office at (262)255-3653. If you have already set up your Parent Portal account, proceed to STEP THREE.
STEP TWO: After the ONLINE SCHOOL REGISTRATION process has been completed and approved, you will receive an enrollment confirmation email which will include instructions on how to set up your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. Your parent portal account will allow you to verify contact information, request summer school classes, pay fees, view teachers and schedules. (There will not be any class fees for the 2021 Summer Opportunities program).
- STEP ONE and STEP TWO will only need to be completed the first year. Retain your username and password for future use.
- You will have access to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account at any time by going to the district website under RESOURCES / INFINITE CAMPUS STUDENT/PARENT PORTAL / CAMPUS PARENT.
STEP THREE: Choose the link below to make class requests.
View class schedules starting on April 26
- View class schedule. Login to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, choose DOCUMENTS on the left side, then choose the student in the right-hand corner.
- Classes for the 2021 Summer Opportunities program will be free of charge.
- Parents who are not able to login to their Infinite Campus Parent Portal account should send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.