- VIRTUAL CLASSES – Will run Monday through Friday, June 21 until July 16, with no classes on July 5. Classes will begin at 8:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., for 55 minutes unless noted.
- IN-PERSON CLASSES – Speed, Strength & Agility (all grade levels), Silver Spring Intermediate School and Templeton Promo, Health and Credit-Recovery are the only classes held in-person at Hamilton High School.
- All Summer Opportunities classes will be free of charge with the expectation that some common household supplies may be needed for the class.
- Bus transportation will not be provided this summer.
Summer school registration is now closed for all virtual classes. Speed, Agility and Strength will be held in-person and is still accepting registrations.
- Report student absence during Summer Opportunities program
- Summer opportunities office
- Information Technology Department
- Hamilton High School Floor plan