In the Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, parents must request their child’s means of transportation. Parents will have the option to select either “parent transportation or a shuttle bus.” The request you make here will notify the teacher how your child should be sent home.
If your end of day plans should change, please fill out the end of day change/permission form and have your child turn it into their first hour teacher.
Please refer to the message sent to families for additional information.
Refer to the maps showing the drop-off and pick-up routes for cars. Only the parking lot in the front of the Fine Arts Center will be available at the high school this summer. Parking is limited and shuttle bus transportation is highly encouraged.
Shuttle bus service
Classes will be offered at Maple Avenue Elementary School and Hamilton High School. To ease the amount of traffic, the district will offer shuttle buses to transport students to and from each location.
- Service runs Monday, June 19 – Friday, July 14.
- Students must be enrolled in the Summer Opportunities program from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. to ride the shuttle bus both ways.
- Due to limited capacity, students are not allowed to take the shuttle bus to or from school with other students if it is not their assigned stop.
- Students may only be signed up for one shuttle site that will transport them to and from Maple Avenue Elementary School or Hamilton High School.
- Shuttle sites are located at the Village Park in Sussex and Lannon, Marcy and Woodside Elementary schools.
- In order to reserve a spot, you must request which shuttle site you prefer when you register. Space is limited.
- Shuttle bus transportation is available at a cost of $110 per student and payment is due by May 12.
- A bus band will be mailed home early June and must be worn during week 1 in order to get onto the shuttle bus.
Departs: 8:15 a.m.
Returns: 11:30 a.m. (approximately)
Departs: 8:15 a.m.
Returns: 11:45 a.m. (approximately)
Note: Incoming 4K students must be 4 years old by the start of summer school, sit in the front of the bus and be met by an adult when dropped off at the end of the day.