Registration forms can be picked up in high school office or by clicking on the link below. Completed forms and fees will be accepted at the high school office during school hours or by mail.
- Fee: $150 – State-mandated Driver Education Theory class only
- Dates: Monday-Thursday, June 22-25, 29, 30 July 1, 2, 6-9 and 13-16
- Time: 8:45 – 10:45 a.m., 16 classes
- Age: Students must be at least 15 years old to enroll in the class.
- Location: Room 259 upper level, above the Graphic Arts Room
Attendance is mandatory. If students fall below state mandates (30 clock hours), they will be dropped from the program without a refund. Theory is 8:45-10:45 a.m. Monday through Thursday.
Friday, July 10 will be the makeup day if needed.
A minimum of 12 students to run the class, maximum of 30.
Students must bring a pen or pencil to every class.
Please contact Mrs. Jackie Rottler at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.