Registration for the 2022 Summer Opportunities Program will begin Monday, March 7.
- Classes run Monday, June 20 to Friday, July 15 (unless noted otherwise).
- No school Monday, July 4.
- Class listings and information on registration and transportation will be emailed to district parents the week of March 7 and will be available on the district website.
- Class and transportation requests can be made at any time starting on Monday, March 7 through Friday, April 1.
- View and print student schedules starting on Monday, April 25.
- Pay fees starting on Monday, April 25 through Friday, May 13.
For more information, please call the Summer Opportunities Office at (262) 255-3653.