Registration for the 2023 Summer Opportunities Program will begin Monday, March 6.
- Classes run Monday, June 19 to Friday, July 14 (unless noted otherwise).
- No school Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4.
- Class listings and information on registration and transportation will be emailed to district parents the week of March 6 and will be available on the district website under “Programs / Summer Opportunities”.
- Class and transportation requests can be made at any time starting on Monday, March 6 through Tuesday, April 4.
- View and print student schedules starting on Monday, April 24.
- Pay fees starting on Monday, April 24 through Friday, May 12.
For more information, please call the Summer Opportunities Office at (262) 255-3653.