Choose transportation during registration
- Parent transportation – view maps to see drop-off and pick-up routes. Only the parking lot in the front of the Fine Arts Center will be available at the high school this summer. Parking is limited and bus transportation is highly encouraged.
- Shuttle bus
- Dairyland bus
For all bus riders:
- Service begins on Monday, June 18 and ends on Wednesday, July 18.
- Students must be enrolled in the Summer Opportunities Program from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. to ride either the Dairyland bus or a shuttle bus both ways.
- A pick-up permission form must be completed and given to the child’s 1st hour teacher if there are any changes to a student’s end-of-day routine. Please make copies of the form as needed. Without a completed form, children must follow their normal routine.
- Incoming 4K students must be 4-years old by the start of summer school, sit in the front of the bus and be met by an adult when dropped off at the end of the day.
- Pick-up and drop-off stops for students must be the same location. Both school officials and parents must authorize any changes.
- Due to limited capacity, students are not allowed to take the bus to or from school with other students if it is not their assigned stop.
- Parents must not leave their children unattended at bus stops.