Registration for the summer Theory-Simulation and Behind-the-Wheel program is April 9 – May 25. Registration forms can be picked up in Office A at Hamilton High School or by clicking on the link below. Completed forms and fees will be accepted at the High School Office during school hours or by mail.
- $175 – Theory – simulation
- $175 – Behind the wheel (BTW)
- $350 – Total program
- Theory: June 12-15, 18-22 and July 2, 3, 16-18, 20
- Simulation: June 25-29, July 9-13 and July 23-27, five classes
- BTW may overlap with theory and simulation and may run throughout the summer
- Theory: 8:45 – 10:45 a.m., 15 classes
- Simulation: On a rotating schedule, five classes overlaps Theory classes
- BTW: 8 – 10 a.m., 10 a.m. – noon or 12:15 – 2:15 p.m., six lessons
Students must be 16 by Dec. 31, 2018 to enroll in all three phases. Younger students (at least 15 years old) will have to finish BTW in the fall.
Room 259 upper level, above the Graphic Arts Room
Attendance is mandatory. If students fall below state mandates, they will be dropped from the program without a refund. Instruction permit forms,”temps,” will be filled out in class and handed out after studying “The Motorist Manual Rules of the Road.” Students must bring a pen or pencil to every class. BTW and simulation schedules will be made out during the theory phase to accommodate car pools and teacher-car scheduling. Theory is every day; Simulation overlaps with Theory classes and BTW are scheduled lessons meeting one to two times per week in summer after the students have passed the Instruction Permit tests at the DMV. Please contact Mrs. Rottler at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. There is not a cut off number for summer Drivers Education.