- Classes run Monday, June 18 to Wednesday, July 18 (unless noted otherwise).
- No school on Wednesday, July 4 through Friday, July 6.
- Brochure and new registration procedures will be emailed to district parents on Monday, February 20 and will be available on the district website at www.hamilton.k12.wi.us under “Student Learning & Services”.
- Class and transportation requests can be made Wednesday, February 22 through Friday, March 24.
- View and print student schedules starting on Wednesday, April 26.
- View and pay fees starting on Wednesday, April 26 through Friday, May 12.
Class & transportation requests:
- District and out of district parents will log into their Infinite Campus portal account to make class and transportation requests Wednesday, February 22 through Friday, March 24. Parents can make requests or changes at any point during this time. Parents requesting popular courses should provide additional options when making class requests for their child. District parents who are not able to log into their Infinite Campus portal account should send a message to email@example.com. Out of district parents will need to set up a portal account. New procedures will be provided on the district website on February 20.
- Registration will no longer be on a first-come, first-serve basis. The scheduler in Infinite Campus will be used to randomly select students and place them into classes based upon their requests and class capacity.
- The automatic scheduling process will begin on Monday, March 27.
- Dairyland bus will also pick up and drop off students at a designated location within the district for a fee.
- In the Infinite Campus portal, parents must select either “Parent, Dairyland Bus or Shuttle Bus” for their child’s means of transportation.
View schedule & make payment:
- Parents will be able to log into their Infinite Campus portal account to view and print class schedules and to pay class and shuttle fees starting on Wednesday, April 26.
- Fees are due by Friday, May 12. Your child’s spot may be forfeited if payment is not received on time.
Where to call
For more information, please call the Summer Opportunities office at (262) 255-3653.
The Hamilton School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination. See its nondiscrimination statement here.