Monday, August 27, 2018
5 – 6 p.m.
- Classrooms will be open for you and your children to stop in, drop off your school supplies, meet your child’s teacher and learn important kindergarten information.
- Teachers will be available from 5 – 6 p.m. in their classrooms.
- This night is for kindergarten students and parents only. Please refrain from bringing siblings along.
Grades 1 – 5
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
5 – 6:30 p.m.
- Classrooms will be open for you and your children to stop in, drop off your school supplies and meet your child’s teacher.
- Teachers will be available from 5 – 6:30 p.m. in their classrooms. In an attempt to help with the congested parking lot, we have divided the time into two sessions :
- 5 – 5:45 p.m. Families with last names ending in A-M should attend
- 5:45 – 6:30 p.m. Families with last names ending in N-Z should attend
- If you cannot visit during your assigned time slot, please feel free to attend the opposite session.
Please keep in mind our parking limitations here at Marcy. We ask for your help in staying only for your allotted time slot in order to provide the next families a spot to park. May we also suggest that you carpool with your neighbors or friends?
- Special area teachers will be at the entrances to welcome you and reconnect with your children.
- You will receive a Student Take Home folder in your child’s classroom that will contain many important documents for your review. Some will need to be signed and returned the first day of school.
- Marcy PTO will have a table for membership sign up. Your membership will include a student directory that comes out a few months after school starts.
- You may sign up to help in the classroom, be a room parent, or work on PTO committees.