To apply for daily substitute teaching positions, please go to www.teachersoncall.com and apply.
For available long-term positions listed below:
- Prepare files to be uploaded on the online application form via WECAN. Required files include transcripts, license and letter(s) of reference.
- Log on to WECAN to create an account.
- Complete the online application form at WECAN. You will receive a confirmation upon completion.
The Hamilton School District is currently seeking Substitute Teachers.
We have partnered with Teachers On Call to hire and place substitutes, and fill positions to meet our district’s needs. Teachers On Call is a substitute staffing company specializing in recruiting and retaining qualified staff that are willing to step into a classroom with minimal direction. There are many opportunities to sub at the schools in our district.
We encourage you to apply online today with Teachers On Call at www.teachersoncall.com. After you have submitted your application, you will be contacted by Teachers On Call regarding next steps.
- Teachers & Special Education Aides: Must hold a valid WI teaching license or substitute permit (only requires a Bachelor’s Degree).
How to Apply:
- Apply online at www.teachersoncall.com.
If you have questions, contact Teachers On Call at 800-713-4439.