To apply for an administrator position:
- Prepare files to be uploaded on the online application form via WECAN. Required files include transcripts, license and letter(s) of reference.
- Log on to WECAN to create an account.
- Complete the online application form at WECAN. You will receive a confirmation upon completion.
Associate Principal, Hamilton High School, 1.0 FTE, Starting July 1, 2020
To use leadership, supervisory, and administrative skills to promote the optimum educational development of each student and faculty/staff member; to assure optimum educational development of each student by selecting high quality staff members and supporting/supervising those staff; to assist in building and supporting a culture of learning through a lens of social and emotional development, equity, and current best practices in classroom instructions, to maintain a school facility that is attractive, pleasant, and a productive place in which to work and learn.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, develops, and maintains a school climate which fosters high expectations and achievement for students.
- Assists in leadership and managerial duties of the school.
- Assists in selecting, assigning, evaluating, and developing a staff that will have maximum, positive impact on student learning and school life.
- Plans and operates the learning system in the school building.
- Plans, designs, and operates an internal, external, and personal communication program.
- Identifies and implements action plans for professional and personal growth
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
- Master’s degree, with a major in educational administration/supervision.
- Has or qualifies for appropriate Wisconsin administrative certification.
- Successful teaching experience.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
Terms of Employment: 260-day contract. A contract with salary, fringe benefits, and other conditions of employment to be established by the District Administrator and approved by the Board of Education.
Timeline: Applications accepted immediately through June 19, 2020 with interviews via Zoom video conference to follow.
Compensation: Competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
Link to Job Description: http://go.boarddocs.com/wi/hamilton/Board.nsf/goto?open&id=AU8T5575A09A
Apply at this website https://services.education.wisc.edu/wecan/ (Certified Staff)