To apply for an administrator position:
- Prepare files to be uploaded on the online application form via WECAN. Required files include transcripts, license and letter(s) of reference.
- Log on to WECAN to create an account.
- Complete the online application form at WECAN. You will receive a confirmation upon completion.
Principal, Hamilton High School
Position: The Hamilton School District is seeking a student-centered, progressive, proactive high school principal. This individual must be focused on student achievement, be a collaborative team member and have demonstrated sound instructional leadership skills.
- Plans, develops and maintains a school culture which fosters high academic and behavioral expectations and achievement for all students
- Successful experience in leadership and managerial duties of the school
- Selects, assigns, evaluates and develops a staff that will have maximum, positive impact on student learning and school life
- Plans and operates all curricular aspects of the school
- Plans, designs and operates an internal, external and personal communication program.
- Master’s degree with a major in education administration/supervision
- Wisconsin administrative certification
- Successful teaching experience
- Administrative experience
- Knowledge and understanding of high school curriculum and philosophy
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong instructional leadership skills
Compensation: Competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
Timeline: Applications accepted through April 9, 2019. Interviews to begin the week of April 15, 2019.
Apply at this website https://services.education.wisc.edu/wecan/ (Certified Staff)