Tuesday, Feb. 19 — 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Hamilton High School Library
W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex
If you’re like most parents of college-bound students, you want your son or daughter to receive the best education possible. Unfortunately, your child’s education could end up costing you $100,000 or more. Attend this free workshop and discover how to send your kids to college without going broke.
You will learn:
- How some students attend an expensive private university for less.
- Strategies to qualify for more need-based financial aid.
- The best tips when applying for financial aid.
- How to use tax strategies to save on college.
- The best ways to approach schools to get money even if you do not qualify for need-based aid.
Sign up today and find out how you can send your child to their dream college and minimize the cost.
Our featured speaker:
Brad Baldridge, a certified financial planner and college funding consultant, specializes in providing customized planning using the latest financial aid tax,cash flow and academic strategies to help reduce a family’s college expenses. His website is www.baldridgecollegesolutions.com.