Tuesday, Feb. 4 — 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Hamilton High School Library
W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex
If you’re like most parents of college-bound students, you want your son or daughter to receive the best education possible. Unfortunately, your child’s education could end up costing you $100,000 or more. Attend this free workshop and discover how to send your kids to college without going broke.
You will learn:
- How some students attend an expensive private university for less.
- Strategies to qualify for more need-based financial aid.
- The best tips when applying for financial aid.
- How to use tax strategies to save on college.
- The best ways to approach schools to get money even if you do not qualify for need-based aid.
Sign up today and find out how you can send your child to their dream college and minimize the cost.
Our featured speaker:
Brad Baldridge, a certified financial planner, college funding consultant and chief podcaster of “Taming the High Cost of College,” specializes in providing customized planning using the latest financial aid tax,cash flow and academic strategies to help reduce a family’s college expenses. His website is www.baldridgecollegesolutions.com.