Online registration verification in the Hamilton School District is open Aug. 1-11. All families are encouraged to log into their Infinite Campus parent portal account by Aug. 11 to verify or update information about their children. Please follow these steps:
- Log into your Infinite Campus parent portal account.
- Click on “2017 Online Registration” under the left side menu.
- Review the registration verification information that displays.
- Click “Begin Registration” and follow the directions on each page.
- After you complete the registration verification, log back into your parent portal account and pay school fees.
- Please see the instructional video for detailed steps about the registration verification process.
- Willow Springs Learning Center – Parent packet pick-up is Aug. 2, 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Elementary schools – Complete registration verification by Aug. 11 in order to see classroom assignments Aug. 25 on Infinite Campus.
- Middle and high schools – Student schedules and locker assignments will be available Aug. 8 on Infinite Campus.
- School-specific registration forms and information are available on each school’s webpage.
Tips about payments:
- There is no convenience fee for online payment.
- Families are encouraged to use Infinite Campus to pay school fees, lunch and other fees or fines online.
- When paying fees, an “Optional Items” dropdown lets families pay for yearbooks, locks, gym clothes and activities fees.
- If necessary, payment may be mailed or dropped off at school. Please check individual school office hours. Checks should be payable to Hamilton School District.
If you have questions, please call your school office or email email@example.com.