Hamilton High School students representing 13 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October.
- Jack Young, applied engineering and technology;
- Grace London, art;
- Seth Hahn, business education;
- Theresa Pfister, communication arts;
- Colton Maciolek, exceptional education;
- Sydney Peperkorn, family and consumer sciences;
- Cody Schweighardt, fitness education;
- Logan Lewis, mathematics;
- India Lock, music;
- Lauren Baker, science;
- Alanna MacDougall, social studies;
- Lorenzo Anzaldua, student support; and
- Victoria Meyer, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.