Kindergarten registration for children who will attend the
Required at registration are the child’s original birth certificate and immunization record. Proof of residency is required when the first child in a family registers in the district. Forms may be downloaded from the district website at www.hamilton.k12.wi.us/district/enrollment.
Also suggested is a list of emergency phone numbers and information if a child will be picked up or dropped off at a location other than home. Children are welcome to attend, but the child’s attendance is not necessary.
Following are three ways to register children for kindergarten in the
- 4K program – Registration is at
where the program is offered. Willow Springs registration hours are 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Jan. 26 – 30, with extended hours until 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 28. Willow Springs Learning Center
- 5K program for children currently enrolled in the Willow Springs 4K program – Registration forms containing child’s current information will be sent home the week of Feb. 2. Parents will update information on the forms and choose half- or full-day kindergarten for 2015-16. Parents of current Willow Springs 4-year-old kindergartners are not required to complete registration at their home school.
- 5K program for children who are not enrolled in the Willow Springs 4K program – Registration is at the school the child will attend in 2015-16. Registration at Lannon,
Maple Avenue, Marcy and Woodside elementary schools will be Feb. 2 – 6.
Lannon Elementary: Monday through Friday, 9:30 – 11 a.m. and 1:30 – 3 p.m. Extended hours on Wednesday from 4 – 6 p.m.
Maple Avenue Elementary: Monday through Friday, 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 3 p.m. Extended hours on Wednesday, 4 – 6 p.m.
Marcy Elementary: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. with extended hours on Wednesday from 4 – 6 p.m.
Woodside Elementary: Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. with extended hours on Wednesday from 4 – 6 p.m.
Following are locations and phone numbers for each school.
- Willow Springs, W220
N6660 Town Line Rd., Menomonee Falls(262) 255-6190;
7145 N. Lannon Rd., Lannon (262) 255-6106;
- Maple Avenue, W240 N6059
(262) 246-4220; MapleAve., Sussex
- Marcy, W180
N4851 Marcy Rd., Menomonee Falls(262) 781-8283; and
- Woodside, W236 N7465
(262) 820-1530. WoodsideRd., Sussex