Hamilton High School’s forensics team earned third place in its division Feb. 7 at the Wauwatosa East High School Forensics Invitational.
The team award was determined by evaluating the average rank performance of individual team members. The following students were medal winners:
- Allison Bitz, first place in Extemporaneous Speaking;
- Ila Avinash, first place in Moments in History;
- Ciara Cronin, third place in Story Telling;
- Katherine Sabol, third place in Extemporaneous Speaking
- Erin Magoon, third place in Four-Minute Speaking; and
- Matthew Gnanadass, fourth place in Extemporaneous Speaking.
Focusing on developing students’ public speaking and communication skills, the high school forensics team helps students build confidence and community through extra-curricular competition.