- Mia Rogers, Gold Key for Black and White Photography;
- Vanessa Winter, Silver Key for Drawing;
- Emily Bader, Honorable Mention for Painting;
- Alexis Fellenz, Honorable Mention for Ceramic and Glass; and
- Emily Hentzell, Honorable Mention for Painting.
The Wisconsin Scholastic Art Awards program, which features outstanding works by students in grades 7–12, is the regional section of the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards National Program conducted by the
Students were recognized Feb. 6 at a private awards ceremony at the Milwaukee Art Museum. The Silver Key and Gold Key artwork will be exhibited through March 22 in the museum’s Schroeder Galleria. The Gold Key award-winners’ work will go on for national competition.