The Greater Metro Conference (GMC) has named the following Hamilton High School students Spring 2012-13 Scholar Athletes:
- Samuel Leinon – baseball;
- Emily Jansen – softball;
- Rachel Elliott, Robin Elliott, Danielle Fotsch, Emma Jelinski, Marlee Williams, Annamarie Zuzick, Meghan Anthony – girls soccer;
- Nathan Goecks – boys golf;
- Jared Bazile, Timothy Smith – boys tennis;
- Shannon Brown, Sarah Thompson, Nicole Zeman – girls track; and
- Anthony Koepnick – boys track.
Coaches nominate student-athletes who:
- earned a minimum 3.5 cumulative grade point average;
- participated in at least 75 percent of the team’s varsity matches; and
- have at least sophomore standing.
These student-athletes serve as a great example to others demonstrating combined academic and athletic success.