- Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-Cigarette Use, or Vaping (CDC)
As of October 15, 2019, 1,479* lung injury cases associated with the use of e-cigarette, or vaping, products have been reported to CDC from 49 states (all except Alaska), the District of Columbia, and 1 U.S. territory.
- E-cigarettes, “Vapes” and JUULs: What Schools Should Know
- Download Your Vaping Guide Today (From the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids)
This comprehensive resource will explain the culture of vaping, what the current research says, and how to have difficult conversations about vaping or juuling with your child.
- List of vaping resources from the Community Action for Healthy Living
- Talk with Your Teen About E-cigarettes: A Tip Sheet for Parents