Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for September. They are:
- Michael Anderson, business education;
- Candice Block, communication arts;
- Alane Boyle, science;
- Chad Brown, applied engineering and technology;
- Grace Devine, family and consumer education;
- Aaron Fiss, music;
- Kathryn Klein, world languages;
- Aaron Konop, mathematics;
- Katherine Rashid, social studies;
- Eric Reimer, fitness education; and
- Kendall Taivalkoski, art.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.