Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for September.
- Anna Waltz, applied engineering and technology;
- Favee Xiong, art;
- Michael Maher, business education;
- Mia Leukert, communication arts;
- Lillie Stadfeld, family and consumer sciences;
- Samantha Fuhr, fitness education;
- Joseph Plechaty, mathematics;
- Peyton Tohulka, music;
- Ella Chevalier and Jared Edwards, science;
- James Strasburg, social studies; and
- Alexis Konop, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.