Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for September. They are:
- Lauretta Wedell, applied engineering and technology;
- Kayla Vega, art;
- Julia Gahr, business education;
- Victoria Houle and Gabriel Kolesari, communication arts;
- Theresa Stokke, family and consumer sciences;
- Brandon Edwards, fitness education;
- Rhea Last, mathematics;
- Daniel Markano, music;
- Mia Leukert, science;
- Ty Kozic, social studies; and
- Charles Houghtaling, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.