Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for October. They are:
• Chad Brown, social studies;
• Kevin Gellendin, applied engineering and technology;
• Brooke Ihlefeld, world languages;
• Jennifer Koloske, family and consumer education;
• Jacob Luedtke, communication arts;
• Taylor Meyer, communication arts;
• Lindsey Mork, music;
• Alyssa Riesen, science;
• Grace Thompson, fitness education;
• Erik Toy, business education;
• Alexander Waisanen, art; and
• Samantha Williams, mathematics.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.