Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October.
- Nathaniel Behrndt, applied engineering and technology;
- Carly Elkin, art;
- Shaine Zoephel, business education;
- Dawson Krueger and Caleb Benson, communication arts;
- Faith Kim, family and consumer sciences;
- Emily Hokanson, fitness education;
- Kayla Zsakovics, mathematics;
- Maja Pechanach, music;
- Alison Pagel, science;
- Faith Frei, social studies;
- Grace Reek, world languages; and
- Nikhita Nair, student resources.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.