Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October. They are:
- Zackery Smith, applied engineering and technology;
- Kathryn Purcell, art;
- Nicholas Nettesheim, business education;
- Jonathon Liedtke, communication arts;
- Bella Raykowski, family and consumer sciences;
- Colin Larson, fitness education;
- Keegan Donlen, mathematics;
- Jewell Gorges, music;
- Benjamin Sciortino, science;
- Isabela Costa, social studies; and
- Lesa Povletich, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.