Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October. They are:
- Aidan Reimer, applied engineering and technology;
- Emily Hentzell, art;
- Mackenzie Jene, business education;
- Maria Barnes and Jada Greer, communication arts;
- Lauren Leonardi, family and consumer sciences;
- Garret Staab, fitness education;
- Madison Adams, mathematics;
- Jason Schlaman, music;
- Alex Menzia, science;
- Mallory Remm, social studies; and
- Danielle Rhodes, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.