Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October.
- Christopher Lawrence, applied engineering and technology;
- Ariel Hoefler, business education;
- Jonathan Lucero and Tycen Schauer, communication arts;
- Jenna Dalzin, family and consumer sciences;
- Connor Gordon, fitness education;
- Mia Traverse, mathematics;
- Matthew Bettwy, music;
- Rachel Passow, science;
- Ethan Vesely, social studies; and
- Lisa Nuelk, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.