Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November. They are:
- Hannah Lebiecki, applied engineering and technology;
- Grace Devine and Nicholas Patterson, social studies;
- Erin Geszvain, business education;
- Sean Thompson and Monica Greene, communication arts;
- Ainara Martinez-Berasategui, art;
- Emily Poenitsch, mathematics;
- Shanna Mogden, fitness education;
- Victoria Schulze, family and consumer sciences;
- Amanda Frey-Klug, world languages;
- Sam Kivimaki, music; and
- Guangyuan Guan, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.