Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for November. They are:
- Jason Berger and Halley Greeneway, communication arts;
- Bess Farley, world languages;
- Daniel Hausman, applied engineering and technology;
- Kirsten Kozik, music;
- Heather Leskinen, social studies;
- Albert Mills, family and consumer education;
- Katelyn Putz, mathematics;
- Sara Shaffer, art;
- Virginia Thern, business education;
- Amanda Wagner, science; and
- Talon Zarling, fitness education.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.