Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for November. They are:
- Eric Reimer, science;
- Lauren Kirsch, applied engineering and technology;
- Samantha Runingen, family and consumer education;
- Kathleen Beitzel, music;
- Ellen Kudronowicz, mathematics;
- Tyler Golimowski, social studies;
- Travis Schirpke, art;
- Elizabeth Peters, world languages;
- Kristin Cox and Shawn Vergiels, communication arts;
- Amanda Wagner, fitness education; and
- Allison Umhoefer, business education.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.